- Hollow core 3E Panels are the basic product of 3E PANELS. It is made of hybrid glass fibre reinforced polymer (GFRP) timber veneer core members with two GFRP reinforced plywood face sheets.
- Internal face of the face sheets also includes a geo-polymer layer covered with an ultra-thin timber veneer sheet to improve fire resistance.
- Thickness of the panel can be varied to customers’ preferences.
- Standard hollow core 3E Panels with 100mm thickness has an approximate weight of 15.1kG per square meter. It also has an axial load resistance of 40 tons per linear meter and a shear resistance of 2.8 tons per linear meter.
- 3E Curved Panels
- 3E Fire Panels
- 3E Shear Panels
- 3E Hybrid Floor Panels
- Concrete Filled 3E Panels